N-Media WooCommerce Personalized Product Options Manager
16 October, 2014: Version 3.10 is out with following Features and Fixes
- New look for upload files in table layout use icon-fonts instead graphic icons
- Feature: Cropping image support, define unlimited crop ratios
- Feature: Some Admin setting tweak to make it more user friendly
- Feature: Dynamic price update:
- opt-in, sometime dynamic price does not work with some themes so better to hide
- Plupload latest version 2.1.2 is added for uploading files.
- Feature: Now uploaded image can be display as thumb in cart page if required
5 September, 2014: Version 3.9 is out with following Features and Fixes
- On shop page ‘Select option’ text will appear instead ‘Add to card’ when meta attached.
- Thumbs cached so no old thumb loaded.
- Ajax based validation, won’t refresh product page until are required fields provided.
- Some ugly data removed when file is attached only thumb and file name in cart and checkout page.
- New media upload script added for pre uploaded images type.
- Bugs Fixed:
- Conditional logic issue fixed when rule is required and hidden.
- Radio input/options now have different IDs.
- missing tag is added in checkbox input.
- Line break will be shown in cart/checkout for textarea inputs.
26 May, 2014: Version 3.8 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Feature: set default values for text and textarea
- Feature: Number type input added with max, min and step controlling
- BUG fixed: image type input now have proper titles
- BUG fixed: plugin were not working on iphone
- BUG fixed: generate thumbs with random names.
- BUG fixed: selected images will be shown in admin panel
- BUG fixed: all undefined variables and indexes errors have been removed
23 April, 2014: Version 3.7 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Fixed price can be added into cart
- Price matrix based on quantity defined in table
- Price can be included into cart of attached file
11 April, 2014: Version 3.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- BUG fixed: Dynamic prices now showing decimal and currency symbols at right place
- BUG fix: Options are rendered correctly on all themes now.
9 March, 2014: Version 3.4 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Add product_id before uploaded file when order is confirmed
- ‘_product_attached_files’ is removed from Cart page
- BUG fixed: when more then one file is uploaded these are moved to confirmed directory
- BUG fixed: error while duplicating Woo Products
28 January, 2014: Version 3.2 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Now 14 types of input are supported
- Send files with email
- Color palletes input
- and much more, see detail below
3 November, 2013: Version 3.1 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Conditional field [click for detail]
- FIXED: validation issue with radio type is fixed
14 October, 2013: Version 3.0 is launched with following Features
- Best plugin option interface with Drag & Drop field
- Sorting input fields
- Unlimited file upload instances (Awesome)
- Radio input supported
- Set/restrict max/min checkbox to be selected
- Checkout all feature here
9 September, 2013: Version 2.0.10 is out with following Features and Fixes
- File limit is updated when user removed the uploaded file
15 August, 2013: Version 2.0.9 is out with following Features and Fixes
FIXED: There was issue while adding priced options, for more detail click here
14 May, 2013: Version 2.0.8 is out with following Features and Fixes
- HTML5 Fallback for IE
- Now Simple product meta data can be shown on cart/checkout/email
- Thumbs will be shown on cart/checkout/email
- FIXED: Now Capital file types are converted to Small (JPG -> jpg)
- FIXED: Download link is not back in Order Panel in WooCommerce Admin
7 May, 2013: Version 2.0.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Fixed: Multiple priced options are now working fine if Select input type is used
30 April, 2013: Version 2.0.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Datepicker type input (with format controls)
- Meta group are now Editable
- Better thumb support for images (PNG, GIF added)
- Fixed: File type issue with lower case
- Fixed: Data labels are now more user freindly (your_title => Your Title)
- Uploaded file are linked in cart/checkout/email
Allow your clients to customise products using 14 types of inputs listed below which can be added from Admin -> Settings -> Personalized Product Setting so easily.
- File Uploader (HMLT5 based)
- Hidden Field
- Pre-uploaded images
- Masked input
- Select box
- Text input
- Big text (textarea)
- Section break
- Instagram import (Paid Add-on – coming soon)
- Facebook import photos add-on
- woocommerce bulk discount pricing
- Image cropping support (3.10+)
With Personalized Product Meta Extension clients can upload their designs, select options, colours with pallets and much more. Like if you are selling:
- Mobile Covers
- Printed Mugs
- Engraved Products And much like that …
Whenever you need to allow your customers to add some data/options with product then here is solution!! This plugin allow customers to add personalized options against each product before they can add this to cart. These personalized options are in form of required fields, text, textarea, select, checkbox and Files:
- Datepicker (with five format controls)
- Select, Checkbox, Radio (Priced)
- Text, Textarea, Email
- HTML 5 based File upload
- Set as required inputs
- Upload all kind of files with any size
- iPhone supported
- Color palettes input
- Dynamic prices (for options)
- Images thumb preview
- Max. character length control
- Move paid order into confirmed directory
- Rename uploaded files with order-number prefix
- Send files in confirm email
- Pre-uploaded images to select from
- Price can be set against attached file by client into cart
Fixed and Discount Price for Bulk orders
Now fixed price can be added into cart and discount prices can be set for bulk order. More detail here.
Powerful File Uploader Ever
Now file upload has more awesome features, every type of file can be uploaded by user. Of course you can set file types to allow upload, here are all features list:
- Upload any type of file type
- HTML5 based upload
- Control file type/extensions
- File size limit (in KB)
- Files upload limit
- Most secure file upload module present in WP by N-Media
- Images thumb preview
- Set as required
- Remove files by user once uploaded on same screen
Data security and validation
Each input field is senatized using WordPress core script.
Conditional based inputs
Another unique feature is conditional based inputs display. Admin can define rules to show/hide some fields based on choices like a demo here: [conditional fields]
Personalized Product Plugin
Allow your customers to add personalized data against Product
Personalized Checkout Plugin
Allow your customers to add data before they checkout
Get both following plugin in bundle offer and save $25.00
- WooCommerce Personalized Product
- WooCommerce Personalized Checkout
Unique! Create Personalized Meta Groups
Suppose you have 200 products and you want to add options against each product, and most of your products have same set of options to be added. So you will have to set same options against tons of products, it is surely not good to do. Moreover if you need to change option you will have to do again for all your products.
What is in our plugin? A unique feature which allow you create Meta Groups (What is Meta Group? it is set of options put under one Group called ‘Meta Group’). You can create unlimited Meta Groups and later these Groups can be selected against each product (one at a time, of course). You can imagine how easy you can add same set options (Meta Group) to all/most of your products. A comprehensive tutorial is being linked below which let you see all in action.
Where Personalized data/files can be seen?
All data and files are part of WooCommerce core order. Therefore admin can see all Personalized Meta Data in Orders page against each product. And images will be shown as thumb there as well.
I need my Customer to add data during Checkout
We have another plugin for this N-Media WooCommerce Personalized Checkout Options Manager with following cool features:
- Attach unlimited Input fields
- Required fields
- Image thumbs
- Awesome file upload controls
- Extension control
- Size limit
- much more
Need Photo Editing Add-on?
Are you looking for a solution to allow your website users to submit photo after editing like:
and 14 more editing tools, really!
I was looking for a WooCommerce solution where the customer could upload artwork directly to an order. I could not find anyone who offered this to a degree where it worked correctly. Then I found N-Media, who offer a selection of WooCommerce extensions that are invaluable and very practical. They had exactly what I needed for my clients website, not only that but there were two options for me; the ability for a customer to upload artwork on a product page and also at the checkout stage, by buying both of these extensions together a large discount was offered making it very affordable. As with all things there were some issues I encountered that I couldn’t figure out, Najeeb provided me with outstanding customer service and replied to my queries very fast, considering they are very busy, I thought this was invaluable. I will without doubt recommend N-Media and continue to use their extensions as and when my websites require them.
Mark, Slice Studio
Very pleasant experience working with Najeeb/nmedia. I bought their personalized product media plugin and for some reason my theme was not fully accepting it. Towards a little and reasonable fee, Najeeb did some tweaks and made it compatible. Very effective communication and above all very fast. I highly recommend working with him/nmedia.