WooCommerce Personalized Product Option Plugin allow site admin to add unlimited input fields on product page. Client personalized these product like choose a color for T-Shirt, add text on Mug, upload design for Visiting Cards etc before checkout. There are total 14 different types of inputs available in this plugin with Awesome File/Image upload form.
- Best File Upload Script
- iPhone/iPad supported
- Field level validation message control
- Large image upload with Chunk feature
- Dynamic Prices (Select | Checkbox | Radio)
- Show Thumb on Cart Page of Uploaded Image
- Image Cropping
- Remove images| Order not completed
- Fixed and Discount Price
- Thumbs Preview
- Conditional Fields
- Ajax Based Validation
- File Uploader (HMLT5 based)
- Hidden Field
- Pre-uploaded images
- Masked input
- Select box
- Section break
- Color Palette (New)
- Instagram import (Paid Add-on – coming soon)
- Facebook import photos add-on
To setup this plugin below screenshots and Videos are provided. Once meta is attached it can be see in WooCommerce -> Orders against each order.
Following link will redirect to demo WooCommerce based store. You will see some input fields on product page. Add this product to cart and proceed to checkout to see how this plugin works.
Photo editing with Aviary
There are tons of good product-add on plugins, but has major feature none of the others do: allow a separate image gallery for product options. The other great feature is the conditional hide/show. (The file upload is nice, too.) Most surprisingly (and please excuse my cynicism), every feature has (so far) worked perfectly. Support has been quick, too.
Version 5.8 June 7, 2016
- Feature :Cropping Presets option in Aviary Addon.
Version 5.7 May 9, 2016
- Bug fixed: Fileuploder does not work when used in Conditional fields on iPhone/iPad, it’s fixed now
Version 5.6 April 27, 2016
- Image Crop Editor Visual Bug Fixed
Version 5.5 April 14, 2016
- Bug fixed: Images cannot be properly cropped on product page, now it can.
Version 5.4 March 21, 2016
- Feature: Color Palette Added
Version 5.3 March 10, 2016
- Bug fixed: Image type validation was not working, now it’s fixed
Version 5.2 March 2, 2016
- Feature: Color Picker now has better visual rather than only Hexcode
Version 5.1 February 28, 2016
- Feature: Now all images edited with Aviar Addon are renamed with orderid-product-filename when checkout completed
- Feature: Product page/Add to cart button is blocked when images/files are being uploaded.
Version 5.0 January 22, 2016 (Major Update)
- Bug fixed: Fixed price variation issue was not adding to cart, Now it is
- Bug fixed: Product speed was sometime slow down when use so many priced options, it’s optimized to reduce un-necessary delay
- Bug fixed: Variable product priced option were not added correct price, now it’s fixed
- Adjustment: Price tag now only shown on top after title for all product types
- Design issue: If width is not provided then it’s set to 100% to make better layout for all fields
- Design issue: Now radio input is replaced with Select input to select meta group inside product page
- Cleanup: All variables are now properly set so it won’t throw any Error, Notices and Warning.
Version 4.9 January 19, 2016
- Bug fixed: Uploader area height
- Bug fixed: Cart attached meta, long file name
Version 4.8 November 25, 2015
- Bug fixed: Conditional Logic related bug is removed
Version 4.7 November 17, 2015
- Bug fixed: Conditional bug with hidden fields is removed
Version 4.6 October 25, 2015
- Bug fixed: Aviar addon thumb size fixed when edit completed
- Feature: Edited image thumb will be displaed on cart page when edited with Aviary
- Bug fixed: Some typo corrected.
Version 4.5 October 19, 2015
- Bug fixed: Dynamic prices issue fixed
- Feature: Price range will be shown on Shop page for price matrix
Version 4.4 October 4, 2015
- Bug fixed: price variation bug fixed when added to cart.
Version 4.3 September 18, 2015
- Feature: Percentage now can be used for variations
27 August 2015: Version 4.1 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug fixed: Uploaded files thumbs also renamed
- File uploader is now more secure
- BlockUI shown when variations selected
27 June, 2015: Version 4.0 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Some notices and warnings removed
- More options in admin to clone meta and UI changes
1 June, 2015: Version 3.18 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Aviar editing with new SDK
- Layout changes for uploaded image
- Bug fixed: while importing existing data
22 March, 2015: Version 3.17 is out with following Bug Fixed
- show an alert when thumbs is not generated rather then stuck
21 March, 2015: Version 3.16 is out with following Bug Fixed
- depracated functions remove for woocommerce->add_error
- support for older versions (> 2.1) added
- file upload required bug fixed
4 March, 2015: Version 3.15 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug Removed while importing the Meta
3 March, 2015: Version 3.14 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Export and Import Feature added for Prodcut Meta
17 February, 2015: Version 3.13 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug Fixed: When ‘0’ is passed as meta
- Checked against WooCommerce 2.3 major released
- Removed some warnings
21 December, 2014: Version 3.12 is out with following Bug Fixed
- One time fee is now can set as Taxable
- Auto generate data names for meta input fields
- Each uploaded file now will have unique name
- Conditional fields now supported with ‘image’ type input too
- Thumb size issue fixed with Aviary
20 November, 2014: Version 3.11 is out with following Bug Fixed
- BUG: sometime files not moved to confirmed directory after order completed. Fixed. Click HERE for Thread
- BUG: Files upload limits were not working, Fixed
- BUG: Files with long names are trimmed to 35 characters only for display, Fixed
16 October, 2014: Version 3.10 is out with following Features and Fixes
- New look for upload files in table layout use icon-fonts instead graphic icons
- Feature: Cropping image support, define unlimited crop ratios and maintain Resolution
- Feature: Some Admin setting tweak to make it more user friendly
- Feature: Dynamic price update:
- opt-in, sometime dynamic price does not work with some themes so better to hide
- Plupload latest version 2.1.2 is added for uploading files.
- Feature: Now uploaded image can be display as thumb in cart page if required
5 September, 2014: Version 3.9 is out with following Features and Fixes
- On shop page ‘Select option’ text will appear instead ‘Add to card’ when meta attached.
- Thumbs cached so no old thumb loaded.
- Ajax based validation, won’t refresh product page until are required fields provided.
- Some ugly data removed when file is attached only thumb and file name in cart and checkout page.
- New media upload script added for pre uploaded images type.
- Bugs Fixed:
- Conditional logic issue fixed when rule is required and hidden.
- Radio input/options now have different IDs.
- missing tag is added in checkbox input.
- Line break will be shown in cart/checkout for textarea inputs.
26 May, 2014: Version 3.8 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Feature: set default values for text and textarea
- Feature: Number type input added with max, min and step controlling
- BUG fixed: image type input now have proper titles
- BUG fixed: plugin were not working on iphone
- BUG fixed: generate thumbs with random names.
- BUG fixed: selected images will be shown in admin panel
- BUG fixed: all undefined variables and indexes errors have been removed
23 April, 2014: Version 3.7 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Fixed price can be added into cart
- Price matrix based on quantity defined in table
- Price can be included into cart of attached file
11 April, 2014: Version 3.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- BUG fixed: Dynamic prices now showing decimal and currency symbols at right place
- BUG fix: Options are rendered correctly on all themes now.
9 March, 2014: Version 3.4 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Add product_id before uploaded file when order is confirmed
- ‘_product_attached_files’ is removed from Cart page
- BUG fixed: when more then one file is uploaded these are moved to confirmed directory
- BUG fixed: error while duplicating Woo Products
28 January, 2014: Version 3.2 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Now 14 types of input are supported
- Send files with email
- Color palletes input
- and much more, see detail below
3 November, 2013: Version 3.1 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Conditional field [click for detail]
- FIXED: validation issue with radio type is fixed
14 October, 2013: Version 3.0 is launched with following Features
- Best plugin option interface with Drag & Drop field
- Sorting input fields
- Unlimited file upload instances (Awesome)
- Radio input supported
- Set/restrict max/min checkbox to be selected
- Checkout all feature here
9 September, 2013: Version 2.0.10 is out with following Features and Fixes
- File limit is updated when user removed the uploaded file
15 August, 2013: Version 2.0.9 is out with following Features and Fixes
FIXED: There was issue while adding priced options, for more detail click here
14 May, 2013: Version 2.0.8 is out with following Features and Fixes
- HTML5 Fallback for IE
- Now Simple product meta data can be shown on cart/checkout/email
- Thumbs will be shown on cart/checkout/email
- FIXED: Now Capital file types are converted to Small (JPG -> jpg)
- FIXED: Download link is not back in Order Panel in WooCommerce Admin
7 May, 2013: Version 2.0.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Fixed: Multiple priced options are now working fine if Select input type is used
30 April, 2013: Version 2.0.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Datepicker type input (with format controls)
- Meta group are now Editable
- Better thumb support for images (PNG, GIF added)
- Fixed: File type issue with lower case
- Fixed: Data labels are now more user freindly (your_title => Your Title)
- Uploaded file are linked in cart/checkout/email