Affiliate marketing is an effective and commonly preferred way to earn money online. It’s a process of promoting and selling products of other people, by placing affiliate links on to your website, which helps in getting a commission for each sale. You can choose to promote other’s products or instead create your own affiliate network and offer commissions for getting your products and service promoted.
For those, who are not involved in designing and development can choose WordPress pre-built themes for setting up an affiliate website in just a matter of few seconds and start making money.
This post will be covering some of the best affiliate themes that will help you create your own affiliate network in no time.
Clipper - $99
If you’re planning to earn commissions, by listing coupons, then Clipper perfectly suit your needs. This WordPress theme enables you to create a coupon website with ample number of useful features. Using this theme, you can earn money as membership fees from your site visitors, enabling them to show their coupons on your site.
The theme comes with a custom admin panel, allowing you to edit coupons in a hassle-free manner. Besides this, Clipper offers 5 different color schemes, giving you the ability to customize your theme color.
- Advanced Link Cloaking is a highly useful feature that this theme provides, helping you to avoid SEO penalties.
- The Link Tracking feature lets you keep a tab on the page views and click-through rate of your website links.
- The theme supports PayPal payment gateway for collecting membership fees.
AffiliateBoard - $79
This is a responsive WordPress theme designed by ColorLabs – with the prospect of creating affiliate websites for Internet marketers and affiliates. AffiliateBoard is an excellent theme for users, looking forward to setting up an affiliate website promoting any types of products. It is extremely easy to use and set up.
AffiliateBoard design helps encourage your visitors to make some decisions on buying products via affiliate links, which eventually helps you earn commission. This theme perfectly suits your needs to build your own affiliate network or a review website. It’s pretty easy to setup and configure. What’s more? This theme is compatible with the latest WordPress 4.1 version.
- Offers 3 different templates style for building an affiliate website.
- The theme contains a customer testimonials section, in a bid to increase your site’s ratings.
- Keep your website subscribers updated about the affiliate products you’ve included in your site.
Rehub - $58
It’s a hybrid theme that provides different options to collect affiliate earnings. For instance, using this theme, you can setup a WordPress blog, review website, magazine website, etc.
Using Rehub, you are provided with three different designs for building comparison lists or product review pages. Many new exciting and useful features have been added to this theme like options to choose website button’s color separately and so much more.
- It supports affiliate link builder, i.e. ‘Thirsty Affiliates’.
- The theme is compatible with some of the most commonly used and popular plugins like BuddyPress, WooCommerce and more.
- The theme supports Easy digital downloads, and thereby make you capable of selling digital products on your website.
Ultimate Azon - $47
Amazon is a well-recognized affiliate website, and considering to build such kind of WordPress website would definitely help enhance user experience. But, you may not want to populate your Affiliate storefront with products. In that case, you can choose to build an affiliate site using the Ultimate Azon theme.
The Ultimate Azon is built using the latest web technologies, and comes with customizable feature set.
- It comes integrated with Amazon Link Localization, helping you earn commissions from local as well as international users.
- The theme features a built-in Link Tracking system, allowing you to track click events.
- Offers tons of customization options such as different style settings, Google fonts, background images and many more options.
Compare - Price Comparison Theme for WordPress - $45
Compare is an excellent WordPress theme ideal to be used for developing your own “Price Comparison” website. Irrespective of whether you’re a novice blogger or an experienced affiliate seeking to monetize from product feeds, Compare will help you generate good commission when a product is being sold.
You can add products to your comparison site manually via theme’s admin area, with the help of theme options as well as widgets. Using the colour picker provided with this theme, you can easily customize the colour settings depending on your needs.
- The theme is 100% customizable.
- Comes with Gravatar support and plenty of shortcodes.
- The theme comes loaded with many different theme options and widgets, enabling you to control the look and feel of how products looks like on your site.
I hope that the list of WordPress affiliate themes I have covered in this post will help – make your dream of earning money via your affiliate network – turn into a reality.