Wordpress and WooCommerce Plugin Development Company > Blog > Uncategorized > How to Enable AutoFetch in Bulk Product Sync for Real-Time Store Updates in Your Google Sheet
How to Enable AutoFetch in Bulk Product Sync for Real-Time Store Updates in Your Google Sheet
Last updated on May 2, 2023 nmedia Uncategorized
AutoFetch is a powerful feature in the Bulk Product Sync plugin that allows you to sync live changes from your store to your sheet in real-time. With AutoFetch enabled, updates, creations, and deletions in your store are automatically reflected in your sheet, ensuring that you always have the latest information at your fingertips.
To activate AutoFetch, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Extension” menu again and select “App Scripts”.
- This will open the Google Apps Script editor. Inside the Code.gs file, paste the code snippet provided in the plugin documentation. You can find the code snippet by copying this link: https://gist.github.com/nmedia82/d2ff84c258b2a82e1933fe9b02f56d57
- Save the changes.
- Now, click on “Deploy” in the top right corner of the Google Apps Script editor.
- Select “New Deployment” from the dropdown menu.
- A popup will open. Select “Web App” from the left side under “Select type”.
- In the “Description” field, enter any description or leave it empty.
- Under “Execute as”, select “Me (firstname.lastname@example.org)”.
- Under “Who has access”, select “Anyone”.
- Click on the “Deploy” button.
- Finally, copy the Web App URL.
With these steps, your Bulk Product Sync plugin is now ready to use with AutoFetch enabled. We hope this guide helps you get the most out of the plugin and its powerful features. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Last updated on March 15, 2023 Basil Ahmad Uncategorized