1. WooCommerce Product Variation Quantity without Price
If you want to sell T-Shirts with different sizes like Medium, Large, XL, etc. And each size has the same price. Variation Quantities input allow clients to order different quantity against each size very easily. When the variation price is not attached, the total quantity will be multiplied with the product base price as shown in the screenshots.
The Cart will contain information about each variation’s quantity. See screenshot left.
2. WooCommerce Product Variation Quantity with Price
If you need to charge different prices for different variations, then prices can easily set against each variation. Each variation price is multiplied with its quantity and sum of all variations calculated as product total price. It is noticeable that is that product quantity is not increase when variation prices are used. Otherwise, it will be impossible to calculate the correct total price.
The Cart will contain information about each variation’s quantity with total quantity. Also, quantity in the cart is disabled when the price is used so it keeps order total correct. See screenshots.
- Min & Max. You can also set Min and Max quantities for each variation.
- WC Product Variation Quantity cannot be used with PPOM Price Matrix when Variation prices are set against the same product.
- WC Product Variation Quantity cannot be used with PPOM Bulk Quantity Add-on against the same product.
- How to Get? Variation Quantity is included in PPOM PRO.