Connect Your Customer After Order Placed
WooConvo is the best and only WooCommerce plugin to connect your Customers after the order is placed. Messages and files can be exchanged between the Vendor and Customers against the Order. WooConvo is a fast and simple UI to show messages and files per Order. WooConvo is compatible with all WooCommerce theme.
- Lifetime Updates
- PRO Support
- 100% Themes Compatible
Multi Vendor Compaitble
WooConvo Addon Revisions
WooConvo Revision Addon allows a client to request revisions for the order. For example, a printing company may want his clients to request a revision for a design being send by the vendor until the client approves it. The number of revisions can also set. Once the file is accepted by a client a message is sent back to the client. Please watch the video for more details.
WooConvo Addon Live Chat
WooConvon Live Chat Add-on enables fast communication between vendors and customers. It’s an ajax based chat solution to send and receive chat instantly. Chat is disabled by default but admin can turn it on against single sessions to save server resources.
Getting Started Video Tutorial
I got some trouble with my Wordpress!
They helped me and solved all my issues in time! Thanks! Really thanks!!
The support has been great for this plugin which in my opinion could be invaluable to anyone wishing to automate email campaigns from custom post types. I would recommend Nmedia highly.
How conversation is started against order?
Once the order is placed, the customer sees a button against each order.
How Vendor/Admin response to customer?
The vendor can see messages inside the order panel and reply there.
Is it compatible with all themes?
Email sent to other party when new message sent?
Yes, if enabled by settings
Change Log in 2020
Aug 12, 2020: Version 6.7 is out with the following Feature
- Feature: Live Chat Addon
- Feature: Rich Editor For Text Box
- Feature: Compatible with WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- Bug Fixed: Send button did not break the line
June 02, 2020: Version 6.5 is out with the following Feature
May 17, 2020: Version 6.4 is out with the following Feature
- Feature: Wooconvo Revision Addon
- Feature: File filed required
- Bug Fixed: WCMP suborder design
May 05 , 2020: Version 6.3 is out with the following Feature
- Bug Fixed: get_wcmp_suborders undefine.
April 30, 2020: Version 6.2 is out with the following Feature
- Feature: Once the files sent then automatically files are removed from the select area. no longer attach with other msg.
- Feature: Setting the user can send the image or file links in the email.
- Feature: Only files can be sent in chatbox without text.
- Feature: Chatbox hides on parent order.
- Feature: Change the file design.
- Feature: Compatible with WCMP plugin.
Jan 27, 2020: Version 6.1 is out with the following Feature
- Feature: New notification handle with WCMP
- Bug fixed : Remove the footer-text from email template.
Change Log in 2019
Dec 17, 2019: Version 6.0 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug fixed: Settings page responsive on mobile
- Bug fixed: Messages area render on user order page
Dec 16, 2019: Version 5.9 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug fixed: Screen options disabled issue fixed
Dec 7, 2019: Version 5.8 is out with following Features
- Feature: Setting Ul changed
- Feature: New message notification in orders manager
Sep 9, 2019: Version 5.7 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature: WCMP latest version compatibility added
- Bug Fixed: WC email template integration
- Bug Fixed: Email notification vendor to admin.
Aug 27, 2019: Version 5.6 is out with following Features
- Feature: Notification email connected with WC Emails Settings.
May 20, 2019: Version 5.5 is out with following Features
- Feature: Message can be added in Notification Email using template var
March 2, 2019: Version 5.4 is out with following Tweaks and Bug Fixes
- Tweak: Attachments removed when a message sent from message area
- Bug Fixed: Attachments download issue fixed.
Change Log in 2018
December 15, 2018: Version 5.3 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Vendor Display Name fixed in message when used with WCMP
- Bug Fixed: Extra spaces removed from end of all files.
December 10, 2018: Version 5.2 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: CSS issue fixed for large message being hidden under Send button
- Tweak: WooCommerce 3.5 and WordPress 5.0 Check
November 15, 2018: Version 5.1 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Order URL wrong for when used with WCMp (WooCommerce Marketplace) plugin
October 16, 2018: Version 5.0 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Features: Language translation support added
October 10, 2018: Version 4.3 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Order URL issue fixed with WCMP
September 26, 2018: Version 4.2 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Safar/iPhone issue fixed for file uploader
- Bug Fixed: Avatar was not working, it’s fixed
- Feature: Plupload loaded from WP Core
- Feature: Code optimized for fast response, extra code removed
- Feature: UI Block added while uploading a file
September 11, 2018: Version 4.1 is out with following Features
- Feature: Column added in WooCommerce Orders list to quickly access conversation [screenshot-5.jpg]
September 6, 2018: Version 4.0 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Deprecated functions removed
- Bug Fixed: Some warnings removed
- Feature: Supported with WooCommerce Product Vendors
- Feature: Supported with WooCommerce Marketplace (WCMp)
August 9, 2018: Version 3.9 is out with following Features
- Feature: WooCommerce Vendor Plugin Compatible – Each Vendor can see the message by Users
August 6, 2018: Version 3.8 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Uploading feature were not working on Mobile. It’s fixed now.
April 18, 2018: Version 3.7 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Settings were not saving due to PHP version update.
April 15, 2018: Version 3.6 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature: New option added to show message option right after payment
- Bug Fixed: Some warnings removed.
April 10, 2018: Version 3.5 is out with following Bug Fixes and Features
- Bug Fixed: Removed un-necessary scripts
- Bug Fixed: Removed some php warnings
- Feature: message order is changed to show latest message at bottom.
Change Log in 2017
November 17, 2017: Version 3.4 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: sending message failed due to jquery issue
- Feature: now last/recent message will be shown on top
- Feature: Shop Owner name can be changed with filter: wooconvo_shop_admin_name
- Feature: Default message is show if not message found with filter: wooconvo_default_message
September 5, 2017: Version 3.3 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Wide image lib removed (not used)
March 26, 2017: Version 3.2 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Files not uploading via admin is fixed
March 21, 2017: Version 3.1 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Option added to remove gravatar
- Feature Added: Better UI
- Bug Fixed: Text can’t be on multiple lines
March 6, 2017: Version 3.0 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: New Chat View
- Bug Fixed: File remove bug fixed
Change Log in 2015
September 9, 2015: Version 2.5 is out with following Features
- Feature Added: New file attachment template with thumbs view
- Feature Added: Linked with WooCommerce My Account Page
- Feature Added: Add filters to control contents
- Feature Added: Fie uploader is now more secure
July 1, 2015: Version 2.4 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Orders in My account link break fixed
- Bug Fixed: Email notification fixed
June 28, 2015: Version 2.3 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed with notification URL
June 14, 2015: Version 2.2 is out with following Feature
- Feature Added: File upload script replaced with PlUpload
March 25, 2015: Version 2.1 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: download file as admin in order.