2Checkout is best payment Gateway to accept payments online which allow your customers to make purchases in any of 8 payment methods, 15 languages, and 26 currencies. N-Media integrated 2Checkout Payment Gateway with WooCommerce. It is tightly integrated with WooCommerce Core API. When order is placed, user is navigated to 2CO awesome one page checkout page and All Billing & Shipping fields are also sent so customer will not type all Billing & Shipping information on 2CO. After payment the order is confirmed then user is sent back to the Thank You page.
- Inline Checkout
- Itemized Billing
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Copy Billing/Shipping Fields to 2Checkout Form
- PCI Compliance
After plugin activation following options can be setup under WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> 2Checkout
- Enable Inline checkout support, leave unchecked for default checkout process.
- 2Checkout account number – It is also called Seller ID, it can be seen after login from top right corner of your 2CO page.
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option described as on the checkout page.
- The “Description” box controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page.
- Enable Demo Mode – Do not charge any payment. It is Test enviroment.
- Payment Method – This will set the default selection on the payment method step during the checkout process.
2Checkout Account Setup
You should configure your 2Checkout Account with under following instructions.
- You must setup proper return URL and notification URL under your 2Checkout Account
- Log into 2Checkout Account then Account > Site Management and make the setup:
- Set the Direct Return as Header Redirect (Your URL).
- Fill the Approved URL using a URL like:
- Set Secret Word strong one.
- Finally you need to set the Notification URL, for do it click the following link:
- Enable the Order Created, Fraud Status Changed, Invoice Status Changed and Refund Issued options and set the URLs like:
Following link will redirect to Demo WooCommerce based store. Add an item to cart and proceed to checkout to see how this plugin works.
Free Updates Forever
10 Days Money Back Guarantee
April 25, 2017: Version 3.1 is out with following Features and Bug Fixed
- WooCommerce 3.0 Compatible
- Bug Fixed: Total amount calculation error fixed
February 23, 2017: Version 3.0 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug Fixed: Checkout breaks when currency converter feature is enabled. Now it’s handled in script.
February 23, 2016: Version 2.7 is out with following Bug Fixed
- Bug Fixed: Inline Checkout was sending ‘key’ query string in URl to conflict with 2co native args, it’s removed.
19 September, 2015: Version 2.6 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Bug fixed: shipping address now being copied to 2co
- Feature: Non supported currency now can be convertd to USD using Yahoo Live exchange rate.
25 July, 2015: Version 2.5 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Custom image for checkout page
- Bug Fixed: extra fees now being added to checkout page
18 May, 2015: Version 2.4 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Currency code is now passed to checkout
17 March, 2015: Version 2.2 is out with following Features and Fixes
- BUG Fixed: Variable products prices were not correct, now it’s fixed
- Set Product as Tangible or Intangible
- Sending Product ID to Cart Data
2 February, 2015: Version 2.1 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Clear cart when return from 2Checkout
- Bug Fixed: Hash checked to secure the payment
15 October, 2014: Version 2.0 is out with following Features and Fixes
- Feature: Inline Checkout
- Feature: Itemized Billing
- BUG fixed: Coupon discount issue fixed.