WP User Registration Form render WordPress signup form based on fields selected by Admin. Input fields can be placed in registration form using nice drag and drop meta page. Four fields are set to defualt as per required by WP Core these are: User Name, Email First and Last name. Once user is registered emails sent with login detail.
- Simplest Registration Form Designer
- Login & Signup with Facebook
- Member Directory
- List View
- Grid View
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- Email Templates
- Set Redirects (after login and registration)
- Change Form Design
- CSS Editor
- Masked input
- Select box
- Section break
Member directory can be rendered using a shortcode [nm-wp-member-listing]. There are options attached under plugin menu to configure this listing like:
- Choose columns
- Restrict public access
- Restrict user roles display etc
To render registration, login and edit profile pages please use following shortcodes
- [nm-wp-registration] (render registration form)
- [nm-wp-login] (render login form)
- [nm-wp-edit-profile] render profile editor
- [nm-wp-member-listing] (render member directory)
If user is logged in then Login page will show Edit profile instead and similarly if user is not logged then Edit page will show Login form.
- Feature Added: Signup with Twitter
- Feature Added: Signup with Google
- Feature Added: Signup with LinkedIn
- Feature Added: WordPress Fields Type created
- Feature: WPML Ready
- Feature: Lost password linked enabled on login form
- Bug fixed: Removed All warnings and notices
- Optimized scripting
- Deprecated functions removed
- Feature: Mailchimp Integration with API 3.0
- Bug Fixed: FB Connect/Signup issue fixed with new API
February 28, 2016: Version 2.0 released.
- Feature: Awesome Email template added.
- Feature: Email template header option.
- Feature: Email template footer option.
- Bug Fixed: From Name text was trimming in email, now it’s fixed.
January 14, 2016: Version 1.6 released.
- On login page user will not be redirected to WP Dashboard if wrong login found.
25 August 2015: Version 1.5 released.
- Features: Auto login after registration
6 June 2015: Version 1.4 released.
- Features: Grid system
- Submit button center aligned
23 May, 2015: Version 1.2 released.
- Mailchimp subscriptions
- Fixed issue with agreement checkbox
8 February, 2015: Version 1.1 released.
- Restrict Page Access
- For members only
- Role based restriction
- Registration with a Role
25 December, 2014: Version 1.0 released.
- Happy Chrismass, I just born today!
We made this plugin Translation Ready, so all you have to do just is add . po file into locale directory of plugin.