WordPress Simple User Registration Form
Drag drop fields, set titles and signup page ready.
Create Member Login and Registration Form in few seconds. Also allow user to signup with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google.
WP User Registration Form render WordPress signup form based on fields selected by Admin. Input fields can be placed in registration form using nice drag and drop meta page. Four fields are set to defualt as per required by WP Core these are: User Name, Email First and Last name. Once user is registered emails sent with login detail.
- Simplest Registration Form Designer
- Login & Signup with Facebook
- Member Directory
- List View
- Grid View
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- Email Templates
- Set Redirects (after login and registration)
- Change Form Design
- CSS Editor
- Masked input
- Select box
- Section break
Member directory can be rendered using a shortcode [nm-wp-member-listing]. There are options attached under plugin menu to configure this listing like:
- Choose columns
- Restrict public access
- Restrict user roles display etc
To render registration, login and edit profile pages please use following shortcodes
- [nm-wp-registration] (render registration form)
- [nm-wp-login] (render login form)
- [nm-wp-edit-profile] render profile editor
- [nm-wp-member-listing] (render member directory)
If user is logged in then Login page will show Edit profile instead and similarly if user is not logged then Edit page will show Login form.
We made this plugin Translation Ready, so all you have to do just is add . po file into locale directory of plugin.
Free Updates Forever
10 Days Money Back Guarantee
April 20, 2018: Version 3.9 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Logout URL was not working.
January 12, 2018: Version 3.8 is out with following Features
- Feature: Now member will be redirected to login page instead default wp-login.php screen
December 16, 2017: Version 3.7 is out with following Features
- Feature: Member list/directory is now responsive
- Feature: Filters added into member directory display
December 12, 2017: Version 3.6 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Twitter login was not working, it’s fixed now
- Feature: Social logins now show on login page
December 4, 2017: Version 3.5 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Dashboard restriction was not working used spaces between roles, it’s fixed.
November 19, 2017: Version 3.4 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Redirect URL after signup issue fixed
- Feature: Restrict Dashboard Access by User Roles
- Feature: Hide Admin Bar by Roles
- Feature: Date input: year range added, default date added
November 13, 2017: Version 3.3 is out with following Features Bug Fixes
- Feature: SendinBlue integration.
- Bug Fixed: User generated password was not working, fixed now.
- Bug Fixed: Password confirm field was visible, it’s now hidden.
September 6, 2017: Version 3.2 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: User meta was not adding on signup, fixed now.
August 30, 2017: Version 3.1 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Edit profile bug fixed
- Bug Fixed: Member listing grid view not showing
- Feature Added: Better member listing view (grid)
August 23, 2017: Version 3.0 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Now logout return url can be added
- Bug Fixed: Username field validation issue fixed
August 8, 2017: Version 2.9 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Some strings were not read for translations.
- Bug Fixed: Email template not showing login url and footer text due to css
- Bug Fixed: Auto approved option not working properly.
August 1, 2017: Version 2.8 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: Page Access/Restriction options were not saving.
- Bug Fixed: Critical bug fixed generated in last update.
- Bug Fixed: Page Access/Restriction were not working
- Bug Fixed: New user was receiving Pending Email even User Approve option disabled
July 23, 2017: Version 2.7 is out with following Feature
June 17, 2017: Version 2.6 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Visual Composer Addon developed to easily create Registration Form
- Bug Fixed: Layout issue fixed while drag drop fields.
May 17, 2017: Version 2.5 is out with following Features
- Feature Added: Signup with Twitter
- Feature Added: Signup with Google
- Feature Added: Signup with LinkedIn
- Feature Added: WordPress Fields Type created
April 5, 2017: Version 2.4 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: WPML Ready
- Feature Added: Lost password linked enabled on login form
- Bug Fixed: Removed All warnings and notices
- Bug Fixed: Optimized scripting
- Bug Fixed:Deprecated functions removed
January 11, 2017: Version 2.2 & 2.3 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Mailchimp Integration with API 3.0
- Bug Fixed: FB Connect/Signup issue fixed with new API
April 30, 2016: Version 2.1 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
February 28, 2016: Version 2.0 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Awesome Email template added.
- Feature Added: Email template header option.
- Feature Added: Email template footer option.
- Bug Fixed: From Name text was trimming in email, now it’s fixed.
January 14, 2016: Version 1.6 is out with following Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixed: On login page user will not be redirected to WP Dashboard if wrong login found.
August 25, 2015: Version 1.5 is out with following Feature
- Feature Added: Auto login after registration
June 6, 2015: Version 1.4 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: Grid system
- Bug Fixed: Submit button center aligned
May 23, 2015: Version 1.2 is out with following Features and Bug Fixes
- Feature Added: MailChimp subscriptions
- Bug Fixed: Fixed issue with agreement checkbox
February 8, 2015: Version 1.1 is out with following Features
- Feature Added: Restrict Page Access
- For members only
- Role based restriction
- Feature Added: Registration with a Role
December 25, 2014: Version 1.0 released.
- Happy Chris-mass, I just born today!